Airbus Helicopters Training Services (AHTS) is the main training center of Airbus Helicopters. Through a combination of experience and latest technology, AHTS provides the highest level of training to pilots and maintenance technicians.
Our objective is to offer to you the best environment during your training.
At your arrival, you will find:
- A reception lounge: coffee, snacks, souvenir boutique & Internet access
- A free car park
- A campus restaurant exclusive for you and your instructor
- 32 classrooms equipped with computer access and the latest multimedia tools
- 2 200 m² surface area dedicated to practical training
To conduct our courses, we use modern and pedagogical teaching tools such as:
- Computer Aided Instruction (CAI): interactive tool specifically designed for instruction
- A tablet with the official training documentation for pilots and / or technicians (THB) developed by both our instructors and Airbus Helicopters
- 11 full scale Practical Maintenance Training Devices hydraulically & electrically powered: AS350 / H125 / H130 / AS365N / AS365 N3 / H155 / H175 / AS332 L1-L2 / H225
At AHTS, we are constantly striving to improve our equipment and infrastructure in order to deliver an integral training experience.
Our Customer Assistance team will be glad to assist you during your training and to help you throughout the organization of your stay.